Nutritional Value6586INGREDIENTSWheat flour, vegetable margarine [non hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils (palm oil, cotton seed oil and sunflower seed oil in varying proportions), water, salt, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, acidity regulator: citric acid, colouring: beta-carotene, aroma], water, egg (4,5%), butter (3,5%), pasteurized whole milk (2%), yeast, salt, baking powder: sodium bicarbonate and sodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate.
The product contains ingredients of wheat (gluten), milk (lactose), egg and is produced in areas that also handle sesame.Baking instructions
- Remove the product from the freezer and leave it at room temperature in the packaging until it is thoroughly defrosted (about 2 hours).
- Unroll the pastry sheets.
- Warning: Do not try to unroll the sheets if they have not been completely defrosted or they will break into pieces.
- Prepare your creation.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until golden brown.
- Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on oven operation.
- You can defrost only one of the sheets if you prefer.Not suitable for microwave oven
STORAGEIn the refrigerator: : 24 hours
In the freezer (**): 1 month(**) -12°C: 1 month
In deep freeze (***) -18°C: Up to date of expiry
Attention: Do not refreeze!