Nutritional Value6128INGREDIENTSPUFF PASTRY INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, vegetable margarine [non hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils(palm oil, cotton seed oil and sunflower seed oil in varying proportions), water, emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, aroma, colouring: beta-carotene], water, corn starch, salt, sugar. The product contains wheat (gluten) and is produced in areas that also handle sesame.Baking instructions
- Remove the product from the freezer and leave it at room temperature in the packaging until it is thoroughly defrosted (about 2 hours).
- Unroll the pastry sheets.
- Warning: Do not try to unroll the sheets if they have not been completely defrosted or they will break into pieces.
- Prepare your creation.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until golden brown.
- Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on oven operation.
Not suitable for microwave oven
If you wish, you can unroll only one pastry sheet.STORAGEIn the refrigerator: : 24 hours
In the freezer (**): 1 month(**) -12°C: 1 month
In deep freeze (***) -18°C: Up to date of expiry
Attention: Do not refreeze!